Who's Going to the Cozumel Invasion ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright Rams,
IT'S ON!!!!! I KNOW I'M lOOKING HOT!!!!!!!!! I'm 5'2", weigh 250#. Haircut made all the difference in the world!:shocked2:

And yes, It's midlife crisis for me! I have changed almost everything in my life (except job) in the past year! (Threw husband out, got a divorce, order of protection, selling my house, lost 25 pounds, gave away most of my furniture and getting ready to move before the piece of SH-T gets out of jail!!!!) Life is WONDERFUL now! I love being single!:D
My mother thinks I have lost my mind. "What the hell are you doing going on vacation by yourself?" It's all GOOD! After the year I've had, I have no fear! Times like this only make a person stronger.

Pans,
I know you will look HOT with your new haircut too!

Alright Rams,
IT'S ON!!!!! I KNOW I'M lOOKING HOT!!!!!!!!! I'm 5'2", weigh 250#. Haircut made all the difference in the world!:shocked2:

And yes, It's midlife crisis for me! I have changed almost everything in my life (except job) in the past year! (Threw husband out, got a divorce, order of protection, selling my house, lost 25 pounds, gave away most of my furniture and getting ready to move before the piece of SH-T gets out of jail!!!!) Life is WONDERFUL now! I love being single!:D
My mother thinks I have lost my mind. "What the hell are you doing going on vacation by yourself?" It's all GOOD! After the year I've had, I have no fear! Times like this only make a person stronger.

Pans,
I know you will look HOT with your new haircut too!

did you tell your mom that your not going alone, your going with 93 great people from across the US, Canada, Spain and most importantly Colorado (Me and the Wife are Kentuckians really)

I was goning to say the same thing. You are definatly not going to be alone.
That's what's great about going to any ScubaBoard event. There's never a shortage of dive buddies and great friends!

Hey Leann - sounds like you made a lot of good choices this year .... and what a better way to celebrate than diving with the Coz Invasion gang! Am sure there will be a few more of us mid-life crisis singles there to keep you company! Tell Mom you'll be just fine :)
Colleen

Damn, if waiting for this trip wasn't bad enough - my mom just sent me 2 lbs of fudge and 1lb of salt water taffy from my favorite / THE BEST place from back home. Reminds me of all the time I spent growing up on the jersey shore (yeah, so I'm a deigo from jersey, so what?!)... I can feel the sand between my toes and splinters in my feet from the boardwalks, haha. HURRY UP JUNE 10!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom