Who's up for diving 7-21 or 7-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, are you diving Saturday?

I will be diving Saturday, and if I have enough air, I will dive again Sunday.

No, it is my daughters birthday...however, I do have a second set of doubles fully charged...

Mike

ekewaka:
My light crapped out last week, and the new one hasn't come in yet. Not exactly the best time to be exploring.

Do you want to borrow my backup ? It's a 10 watt HID canister type. Let me know I'll charge the batt.

It look like a dive party this weekend! I will be there. Hey Ed, I join you Sunday also. Same time??

Lee

chimie007:
Do you want to borrow my backup ? It's a 10 watt HID canister type. Let me know I'll charge the batt.
Yes, that would be great. I feel kind of naked without a canister light.

Clif will be at divers cove on Sunday. That is the cove in the back of the park by the tennis courts.

Seeing as this is now a party, can I crash too? Was planing on trying diver's haven but my buddy bailed. If its not too crowded, Id like to jump in. Just singles for me, al80 and s72, and a new wetsuit + hood to try out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom