Why are people sending me there profiles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speargirl, if you look at a PM listed in your box, you'll see the PM has a title, and then underneath it is the name of the sender. If you put the cursor over the title and click, you open the PM. If you put the cursor over the person's name, it opens their profile.

Does this solve the mystery?

I am getting public profiles sent how do you guys get them off. almitywife I am going to pm you with my password so you can go into my pm's to see what is happening.
This has happened before and I didn't know how to get rid of them except delet everyones pm's to me. Maybe you could help.
Thanks in advance

I seriously doubt that this is a bug (see Lynne's post) but this thread is being moved to Site support so that our admins will see & act on it.

speargirl, if you look at a PM listed in your box, you'll see the PM has a title, and then underneath it is the name of the sender. If you put the cursor over the title and click, you open the PM. If you put the cursor over the person's name, it opens their profile.

Does this solve the mystery?

:D i believe the mystery has been solved and its all good

cheers!

:dork2: :dork2: almitywife took a look at it for me and it wasn't the board at all it was me:shakehead: I am my worst nightmare I think. I was answering the pm's to fast and clicking on the names and not the pms so their profiles were popping up. Don't put me in a brown paper bag I will never be able to get out.:rofl3:

Sorry for the upset everyone.

speargirl:
:dork2: :dork2: almitywife took a look at it for me and it wasn't the board at all it was me:shakehead: I am my worst nightmare I think. I was answering the pm's to fast and clicking on the names and not the pms so their profiles were popping up. Don't put me in a brown paper bag I will never be able to get out.:rofl3:

Sorry for the upset everyone.
but... I really want you :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom