Why haven't you posted a pic in your profile?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't figured out how to make the picture fit the pixel size required. Am quite computer challenged! I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually!

Ber :bunny:

100 days,Tony,
Great picture. I didn't even know you posted one, until I saw this thread. I wonder who else I've missed.
For those without a scanner, you can always go to Kinkos or Office Max. They will scan it and put it on a disc for 10.00.
Let's see some more Pics!
(((( Say Cheese))))

I'll be putting mine up after I do my checkouts... so only a few more weeks and I'll be one of the "seen" members out there...:eek:

Thanx Natasha.I try everyone I see on at the bottom of the page(active users)I'm not very computer literate either.Tech Admin took my file and posted it for me .Let's hope the scanner/digital camera fairy works overtime during the holidays.

I am still waiting on my son to finish scanning my pictures and making putting them on CD for me. Otherwise I would have my pic posted by now. By the way he lives in Charlotte, NC and has my pictures at his house and some of the negatives.;-0

Old photo, cropped all to hell, but then I'm new at this scanning and photo proccessing bit. What'ja think? :eek:

Looks like you did a great job posting the pic! Took me a minute to figure out the "coveralls with a dump valve" though! :confused:

Ber :bunny:

Nj great pic. You look kinda familiar to me ...
Head Up, absoulutly hilarious!
:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom