Why no Excellerating FF or Extra FF with the Pro material

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cloudbuster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I was wondering why they are not offered with the Pro Polyurethane material and only on the regular Poly beside the Tan Delta of course.

cloudbuster, Well, the reason is the Tan Delta material top's performance. I have just so many fin's can be made per production mold, and I rather use the best material in those molds. You, might find some pairs that were made years ago on Ebay. Hope this helps.

Bob have you made the excellerating fins with the hockey material yet?

So far I have the pros, and the hockeys in the new (top secret tangential flux-cavitaing TD3) material, and I bet the excelerating FF's with the thin end parts on the excellerating fin would really push well with flutter.

Maybe its a little too much for longer swims which I think the excelerating fin is designed?

skankpile, Thanks for your support and interest. Our production costs have recently jumped super high, along with the gas prices. I sure wonder why we subsidize these International Oil Corporations with our Tax Dollars? I plan to make a statement within the next few weeks on Force Fin's future in America and World wide. Mean while I am moving into the Energy Business so I can help my Fellow Americans.Montecito Journal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom