Why the need to urinate after diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Huh...first I've ever heard of that. I actually did a quick google search to see if you were serious...wow. I never knew such a thing existed.

Kinda cool....

Omicron once bubbled...
Kinda cool....
Even serious sports fans use such a device:
Stadium Pal aka Bleacher Buddy

For divers I recommend the Halcyon P-Valve...balance version.

The only downside is hooking up the plumbing in public... this can be ameliorated by putting on the *software* at home and only hooking up the piping on site.

BTW... don't buy your caths one at a time at the local incontinence store and pay $2~$3 each... get them online through bestbuymedical or some such discount dealer... and buy them in lots of 100 at ~$1 each.

Thanks for the advice. If I ever end up going with something like that, I will be sure to follow it.

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
BTW... don't buy your caths one at a time at the local incontinence store and pay $2~$3 each... get them online through bestbuymedical or some such discount dealer... and buy them in lots of 100 at ~$1 each.

Can't do that over here! For some odd reason they can only be purchased from medical wholesalers as a prescribable item. The condoms are classified as a medical device. (At least those makes I have supplied to a number of divers!) This makes them very expensive indeed.

Goodness only knows what damage to the unsuspecting public they think divers can do when let loose with this particular item.

The mind boggles!

:confused:

You could buy them online and have them shipped internationally...or would the shipping costs outweigh the benefits of buying them on the cheap in bulk?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom