Why was my post re: Lance Armstrong and France deleted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha!

Yeah, I just went to the archives and could not find a shred of your post there! Too funny!

Yeah, moderators, don't forget to remove the jokes about red heads . . .

NetDoc:
Bwahahaha!

Yeah, I just went to the archives and could not find a shred of your post there! Too funny!
That's basicly what I had said, I had thought maybe there was a mistake in the posting, but I hadn't really thought the mistake was positing it to another board :D. Bill, glad to see it was just a misunderstanding, and I'm not even going to ask what you consider to be the first thing...

James

Most jokes are based on sex, religion and race, unfortunately in America, that does not apply.

For the Love of GOD!!!

Let's not say anything out of fear of offending anyone. This degree political correctness is ridiculous!!!

Oh my...did I say God? I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.
:banghead:

There is no need to tear down, belittle or condescend race or nationality on this board for any reason. I am sure there are many humor boards that allow that and you are free to visit them. We don't allow others to belittle Americans on this board and vice versa. With this the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom