Wide Angle Shots of LC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brodydog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have any wide angle shots of Little Cayman's north shore dive sites to share? I've scrolled through about the last 60 pages of the picture of the day thread and I've seen some gorgeous wide angle shots of Brac. @diver 85 you have given me a very good picture of what Brac looks like. Your photos are spectacular.

I'm trying to plan a first trip to one of the sister islands and trying to decide if the extra $1000 for Little over Brac is worth it. I'm planning my trip for late May in hopes of getting the best weather conditions and will either stay at LCBR or CBBR. Previous liveaboard trip kept us on Grand Cayman the entire week because we couldn't make the crossing.

Do you find that one island has more color in the corals than the other? I like that Brac has staghorn and elkhorn coral but some I've spoken to just didn't think Brac was overall as impressive as LC. I do like macro and the big stuff (especially looking forward to the turtles and hopefully a reef shark and/ or eagle rays). I can do without wrecks, I prefer beautiful reef structure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom