For Sale Wife is 150 5'6" 36E bust. Needs a decent setup with reg and bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimbody

Caribbean Connoisseur
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
She has about 80 dives, pretty confident diver so not unfamiliar when she enters the water. She moves around a bit while we dive, she doesn't like being in the planed out horizontal position...her Attention Def Disorder I guess.

I bought a Hollis balanced reg here last year and have been VERY pleased with my purchase.

My wife will need a balanced reg plus a small/medium bcd. Travel weight is not a deal killer but would be nice. She doesn't need all the pockets, I carry everything in my Zeagle Ranger. Integrated weight system is preferred as she'd like to have pull dumps for the lead.

Thanks for any offers Feel free to reach out to me directly. We hit Grand Cayman for 10 days June 1. I am in Texas.

You are a gutsy fellow, or have a very laid back wife. If I had put my wife's size stats on a public forum, I would be sleeping on the couch for quite some tme.
Since you have a Zeagle Ranger, and travel weight would be nice for your wife, look into the Zeagle Covert and add a couple of Zeagle equipment pouches to the belt. It is an excellent, light weight, weight integrated bcd, and you are already familiar with the Zeagle brand.

I dive a Zeagle Zena and am very happy with it. It's light and travels/packs well. It doesn't have a lot of pockets but it has enough d-rings to attach all of my "stuff". Because each of the panels that comprise the BC can be sized separately it's great for women who may need that need that level of customization.

I forgot to mention that her 17 year old son will use it also so a unisex size small would also work, not something so female specific so that may help the quest.

I got a DiveRite Travelpac for my daughter. She seems to like it. Compact and travel friendly with plenary of add one available.

Just for thought....

My wife is maybe a similar build? The Zena didn't fit very well due to her..... upper architecture and how the Zena has those sort of zip-up panels in front, but the Zeagle Stiletto was a perfect fit. Medium I think.

R.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom