Wife's first drysuit dive!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well Corrine's new Fusion finally arrived. So we headed to Millbrook to let her try it out. She had a little trouble in the beginning, but don't we all. But on the 2nd dive she did great. We did a 30 minute dive to 80', and she stayed quite warm. So now she gets to enjoy the deeper darker dives instead of freezing. She got the evo boots to go with the suit, which helped a lot with her foot problems, carrying doubles up and down the hill hurt her in booties. I'm looking forward to a good fall of diving with my favorite partner!!

Corrine

Congradulations on the new drysuit. I am sure you will enjoy it and your feet will be alot warmer.

North Carolina was great fun ,we were leaving as the edge of hurricane Bill was touching the coast lucky for us.

Hope to see you next weekend

Bill

What did you dive Carolina? Glad you missed Bill!

No diving for us in North Carolina just sitting on the beach watching the waves and thinking about how sick I would be on a small boat tossing in the wind. They also expected divers at the dock at 6AM a tad early to rise on a vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom