"Wild About Animals" - "Animal Science" Kids TV shows looking for Footage and experts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My name is Matthew Jay and I am an Associate Producer for Steve Rotfeld Productions. We produce the E/I Teen show, "Wild About Animals" it is syndicated across the US. The shows air in over 85% of all station markets in the US. We also produce "Animal Science, it's a new show that airs in over 60% of all station markets in the US.

We want to do a full show about sea creatures and we need some really great HD footage. We will want to do interviews with the videographers. We do pay for the footage. You will also receive a DVD copy of the show. Please email me at my work email
matt@rotfeldproductions.com so we can discuss the details. Check out our website to see clips of both shows. www.rotfelfproductions.com

Thanks,
Matt Jay

Matthew Jay
Associate Producer
Steve Rotfeld Productions
740 Haverford Rd.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 520-0671 Ext. 104
matt@rotfeldproductions.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom