Will be in Bonaire 4/26-5/4 anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at Den Laman April 29 - May 5. I signed up for 6 boat dives but would like to find a buddy for a few shore dives as well. My wife doesn't dive but she snorkels. hoping to find some reefs that are good for both.
Steve

Steve,

Shouldn't be a problem...stop over on the 30th for a rum punch, meet some of the SB'ers and I'm sure you'll find a shore dive buddy! If not check with BDA, and see if they have anyone who won't mind you shore diving along! Bonaire is a friendly place, you should have no problems! Drew.....see you soon!

Oh and yes, veggie options, I will need 24 hours notice....

Thanks to all!

Liz
Liz

4 more days to Bonaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're 90& packed and weighed. Arriving in the wee hours of Sunday 4/29 on the red-eye. Hope to see you all soon.

Safe travels!
Pete

I'm arriving in the wee hours as well. Fly out of MCI on the 28th to Newark. Long layover there then arrive Bonaire at like 4:40 in the morning on the 29th.
Course haven't started packing yet. Darn business is going to keep me away from home until Wed at least. What airlines you flying?

regul8r:
I'm arriving in the wee hours as well. Fly out of MCI on the 28th to Newark. Long layover there then arrive Bonaire at like 4:40 in the morning on the 29th.
Course haven't started packing yet. Darn business is going to keep me away from home until Wed at least. What airlines you flying?

Same as you it sounds like except inbound from Portland Maine. Continental flight 1553 We're a party of 4 in seats 18 A/B & 19 A/B not sure where I'll be. Rest well in the sky!

Pete

spectrum:
Same as you it sounds like except inbound from Portland Maine. Continental flight 1553 We're a party of 4 in seats 18 A/B & 19 A/B not sure where I'll be. Rest well in the sky!

Pete

Yea..I'll be the guy in the corner looking BORED to death....
Come in on Flight 2874
Staying at Wanna Dive Hut.

Getting Pumped....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom