Will be in Bonaire 4/26-5/4 anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be there next Monday as well. Liz, I guess you can drink our share tonight.:D Save some for next week though.

ScubaMike with 4 in tow showed up, so I didn''t have to drink it all by my self... The "Scuba Board" is ready, so be sure to bring something to put on the board...

See you all next Monday night!

Liz

dvrliz1:
ScubaMike with 4 in tow showed up, so I didn''t have to drink it all by my self... The "Scuba Board" is ready, so be sure to bring something to put on the board...

See you all next Monday night!

Liz

What kind of things? Can we just sign it or do you want pics? Is it protected from the weather to hang stuff on?

Leaving tomorrow.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :wink: :14: :D

Packing the gear.. Getting pumped.. .OMG!!!! ITS ALMOST BUBBLE TIME!!!!
2 more days.. YEA!!!

Yes it's getting close. Making back-up copies of vital documents and cross packing / carrying them.

Local weather is going down the tubes this weekend, it's all upside!

Pete

I'll be at Den Leman 4/28-5/4

Man... looks like a lot of people have discovered Den Laman. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

snepdiver:
I am looking forward to the trip reports and pictures. You beat me to Bonaire by a month.

Same goes for you, your beating me by a month as well- July7-15. :)

How long is it till July anyway?, ^%#$#@!!~ PBD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom