Will be in Key Largo June 6-9....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beachlawyer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am newly OW certified, so will probably stay shallow, like Molasses Reef etc....any advice on dive boats? And are any locals interested in buddying up with a newbie for some dives?:D

My personal preference is Horizon. They can usually get you a deal at the Ramada and you can walk to the boat each morning.

We may be down there at that time. Will let you know when it gets a little closer.

Welcome to Scubaboard.

Silent World in Key Largo great op smaller boats.

I'll second that one on Silent World. Small boats, personal attention and very friendly staff.

All the people in the Keys are top notch ...

When I go to Largo I like Silent World ... 2 smaller boats up to 12 divers ... not a zoo. Captain Bob is in the know ... tell him you want to see large grouper, done ... lots of fish, done. Sharks etc done. Whats very cool is when it's a crappy day he knows where to find the best Vis and calm currents. These people will make sure you'll have a good dive ... period!

If you'd like to take maybe a specialty when your there ask for Pam, she's known on ScubaBoard as msparamedic. Have fun!

All the people in the Keys are top notch ...
If you'd like to take maybe a specialty when your there ask for Pam, she's known on ScubaBoard as msparamedic. Have fun!

Actually her name is Pat and there are lots of shallow reefs in the Upper Keys. You'll have a great time.

Good Diving,

Thanks for all the advice...I am booked with Silent World for am and pm dives with a guide as my buddy on sat the 7th and sun the 8th! I am sure I will have a blast!

Back
Top Bottom