Win a Scubapro Galileo Sol - DiveComputerTraining Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the Galileo Sol Online Specialty Class, Scubapro and DiveNav are sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One REAL Scubapro Galileo Sol Dive Computer

Rules: To be eligible to win the the Galileo Sol, You must obtain the Galileo Sol Specialty Card before November 30, 2010
cer_card_galileo.png

To obtain the Galileo Sol Specialty Card You must complete the Galileo Sol Online Specialty Class.

See DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations

Alberto (aka eDiver)

What's the catch?

????

Exactly what we wrote in the rules and regulations (if you took the time to read them): ".... . The criteria that the judges will use to select the entry are based on the time it took participant to complete the class ...."

Translation from legalese to English: 1) you must take the class, 2) the person that complete the class faster than anyone else will bring home a nice Galileo Sol .... just in time for Christmas 2010 :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

yes ... you heard me right; Robert Murry, from Cape Coral, FL, is the lucky winner of the contest and is bringing home a brand new Galileo Sol.

This is what Robert had to say about the Galileo Sol: "95% of my dive gear is ScubaPro so I’ve always wanted to upgrade to the Galileo Sol dive computer since its introduction. I spent 20 years in the military so I strongly believe in getting the proper training and following all safety measures. I took the Galileo Sol online computer training class as soon as it was available from DiveNav/eDiving to learn more about the dive computer. It was a great course that covered all the important features in depth. You have to progress from the beginning to more advanced levels. It clearly identifies anything that is not specifically covered in the class that may require additional training. The ScubaPro Galileo Sol absolutely has to be one of the best dive computers on the market. It’s very easy to use with intuitive menu buttons. You can monitor your gas and your buddies gas at the same time, it has a great compass and your actual heart rate can be added into your workload calculations. Regardless of your gear preference’s I highly recommend you take the DiveNav (eDiving) online computer training class for any dive computer you own, or are interested in purchasing, and don’t forget to check out the Galileo Sol. It’s my choice."

Congratulations again Robert for completing the ScubaPro Galileo Sol online class and winning a Galileo Sol. Dive safe with your new toy and tell your friends about ScubaPro and DiveComputerTraining.com.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom