Win an Oceanic Regulator!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about calling it the "Bantam" for bantam-weight, small? It brings to mind a bantam-weight boxer... small but powerful! Other definitions for the word Bantam: Diminutive, miniature, aggressive and spirited. :wink:

I would like to submit my user name to the suggestion box.

Aeolus = Greek god of the wind.

I really like "Micron" - wish I'd thought of it.

Some other ideas:

"MinMax" or "MicroMax" meaning minimalist in size, but Maximum in performance!!!:D

"μinMax" or "μicromax" same as above but using the Greek letter Mu for the first letter.

"μ – Type", "μ – Class", both use the Greek letter Mu for the short version of micro

"Minimalist" or "μinimalist" using the Greek letter Mu as the first letter.

"Minimus" or "μinimus" again using the Greek letter Mu as the first letter

OK... I have couple more ideas...

How about just simply using the lowercase Greek letter delta (&#948:wink: ???

The regular Delta series is the uppercase Greek letter delta (&#916:wink: and the new smaller series can be the lowercase delta (&#948:wink:

On the cover it can have the big O for Oceanic and next to it a small lowercase delta... so it would like this: Oδ

Or another idea is: δ - micro or δ - micron

Use the Greek letter Psi (&#936:wink: and make it look like a trident... Psi can also stand for "PSI- Pounds per Square Inch" which is relevant to diving... So the front cover of the reg can show:
OΨ

Back
Top Bottom