Win an Oceanic Regulator!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimLap:
They are in California. Probably not in the office yet.

Dang I forgot to adjust for time zones. OK get your coffee and return the calls, we'll have to wait til after lunch.

OK it's 11:30 in CA now and no anouncement.... but 38 pages on potential names to go through... I'm figuring on end of day 8 PM east coast 5 PM here.... hope for sooner

OK, I am back after 3 solid days of travel (long story - I'll have to find some time to put together my Papua New Guinea trip report). Our international group has narrowed the short list down further - we will now be putting the finalists through a TM search - I know some of you are waiting on the edge of your seats (so am I), but considering that this new name is required because of a TM problem, I hope you can all understand.

Doug

Doug Krause:
OK, I am back after 3 solid days of travel (long story - I'll have to find some time to put together my Papua New Guinea trip report). Our international group has narrowed the short list down further - we will now be putting the finalists through a TM search - I know some of you are waiting on the edge of your seats (so am I), but considering that this new name is required because of a TM problem, I hope you can all understand.

Doug

:confused: As long as we don't have to read 4000 new name submissions its all good. Everytime I see one I like someone post an even better one.

Doug-
:D How about posting the short list. I'm sure we would all like to know the best names submitted.

Back
Top Bottom