Win an Oceanic Regulator!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lotsofgadgets:
How does the Oceanic Aero sound. It is a small word so it should fit nicely on the front cover, and it implies streamlining both aesthetically and mechanically

I think some meth amphetamine or something fell in your fishtank. The fish are zooming like there is no tomorrow :D :joke:

The bumble bee

Bumblebee_movie.jpg

:)

"o"

Oceanic Micron

Sort of keeping with the greek alphabet theme, omicron is the greek name for the letter "O."

Literally the word means "the small O" and in this case it would/could be taken literally to be "the small Oceanic regulator."

In fact the reg could become affectionately known as the O Micron - even noting how the silver portion of the "O" across the front would work along with that.

micron.jpg

In keeping with the Delta and the use of a stylized "d" this product would begin with a stylized "mu" for the lowercase "m" of the name. This is the engineering symbol for micron. (Needs to be stylized a bit because most people see "mu" as a weird "u."

Similarly Oceanic Micra - or O Micra

Intellectual property disclaimer: In the absence of any notice to the contrary, this suggestion is not to be considered work made for hire, at all times remains the intellectual property of the poster, and is not to be used by Oceanic Worldwide without expressed written permission given in exchange for good and valuable consideration. (Sorry, but I do this sort "name-my-product-for-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars" thing for a living. That said, bragging rights and a free regulator would qualify as good and valuable consideration if I should win the contest. :) )

Neutron, Synapse, Photon, Sprite, Flex, Ignite, Archon, Tempest, Spark, Apex, Descent, Force, Imagine, Tidal, Freedom, Eclipse, Excel, Paragon, Element, Icon, Spectrum, Vision, Fusion, Victory

Back
Top Bottom