Wing retainer clips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Kathleen, I was wondering if you had a chance to send me some clips yet? I sent you a pm on aug 12th, do you need anymore info? Thankyou.

Oh no! We did send the clips, I remember. Let me send out another set. We post them in US mail so look for them in the mailbox - normal envelope size.

Sorry about that!
Kathleen

Thanks Kathleen, I have been looking for them in the mail and haven't seen them but I will double check when I get home later today.

A clip on my Rec Wing EXP snapped as well, I had been using a zip tie because I couldn't find a place to purchase the clips. Is it possible to obtain a set of the clips for myself?

A clip on my Rec Wing EXP snapped as well, I had been using a zip tie because I couldn't find a place to purchase the clips. Is it possible to obtain a set of the clips for myself?

Sure, we're happy to send you a set, however we need to ask you to change your name. Dive Rite is a registered trademark and any use of our name is an infringement on this trademark and will be pursued. Sorry for that.

PM us your new address.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Oh no! We did send the clips, I remember. Let me send out another set. We post them in US mail so look for them in the mailbox - normal envelope size.

Sorry about that!
Kathleen

Kathleen I recieved the clips last week. Thanks again.

Don't you just love customer service like this? Way awesome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom