Winner of a dive holiday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG
That is a terrible part of the world to dive!
You should forward those to me and I will make the sacrafice for you(nice guy eh?)

I do not think they are a bad place :wink: I would say Philippines so I can meet Spoon and the rest of the PPD divers :D Since I do live in Misery, oh, but it would have to be for ALL my family, I would not leave one behind

savemoneydiving:
If you were the winner of a dive holiday in SE Asia, which dive destination would you choose to go to and why?

Vietnam. Still undiscovered; warm water; etc.

Do I win? :wink:

savemoneydiving:
If you were the winner of a dive holiday in SE Asia, which dive destination would you choose to go to and why?

Anywhere there aren't Box Jellies...:D

Paul in VT

I'm with Drew here, from what I hear North Sulawesi is the place to be. If I remember correctly a survey found as many as 400+ different varieties of coral on one single dive and all sorts of exotic macro species too.

Similan Islands , Thailand on a liveaboard. Stunning islands, excellent diving and Thailand is generally pretty fabulous with great food and nice cold beer to slurp back after a day of diving.

Thank you all for your comments.
Last month we gave away a live-aboard trip to the Similan Islands.
This time we were looking for a dive destination to be the prize of our U/W Photo contest and guess what!...we chose North Sulawesi.
You are all welcome to participate!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom