Winter Airfares

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phelana

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Bonaire

Are folks finding any affordable airfares for winter 2018? I am searching high and low for clients and finding 2500 for Feb. dates from the east coast. Thanks for your comments. I have a few search engines I do recommend for those seeking cheaper air:

www.itamatrix.com
www.hopper.co
www.yapta.com

Annie

I got tickets for 12/20/16 to 12/30/16 out of bwi with a stop in atlanta for 790pp on delta, bought them in February 2016 though. This was a Tuesday thru the following Saturday 10 days, a one week Saturday to Saturday was like 1100pp.

Seems way too early to get good airfares. I know it's hard for you to wait if you have clients wanting to book a trip. Are they able to give you more than one departure airport?

Searched last nite. The lowest I found for nonstop nyc was $605 United EWR last week April.

I go every January/ February for 2 weeks. I always fly united from Newark, the United app is my go to for lowest price. Set up an alert for 500-600. And I get an email when the price drops. The most I've paid for a ticket was 610 for premium economy

Searched last nite. The lowest I found for nonstop nyc was $605 United EWR last week April.
April is low season so prices will definitely be low then..nice price, by the way..thanks for sharing

I am in Canada. Right now for most of Jan, Feb and March, it looks like Sunwing out of Toronto (direct) is around $595CDN most weeks. My other option is Delta out of Detroit at around US$1200 with a layover in Atlanta... For higher vacation volume weeks (eg March break), Sunwing looks to jump to a bit over $800 CDN
For that price difference, I will be driving the extra distance to Toronto...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom