Winter Diving withdrawal syndrome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Winter months are also a good time to work on that MGB with the small block ford thats been sitting in the garage for the last 2 years:)

They are having another polar bear plunge next sunday at Sandy Point state park (near route 50 Bay Bridge) . Has anyone ever done one before? Does anyone know of the details/qualifications?
Any good stories about previous or similar ones?
I once went diving in Meyerstown quarry while it was snowing and windy, whitecaps , but at least I had a 1/4 inch wetsuit with only a slight leak .

Did you perhaps not notice that this threads last post was almost 2 years ago?

oh Yeah ! and I am back !! :11:

Believe it or not, I have not dive for near 1 half year !! Was too busy with other activities but simply i could not get a partner/s to dive with in this small puny town. Instead, I got involved with underground vertical and horizontal caving, Sea kayaking, mtn biking, Rock Climbing and backpacking(8 days in the appalachian trail was simply awesome).

I finally met a reliable diver/caver that sparks my return to the sport ! :10: We plan to go to Vortex Springs next weekend. I sure need some refresher course before plunging in again !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom