Winter Get Together Dec. 9th @ 6:30PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormwarning:
I'm jealous. I love Japanese! We have a Shogun here in Owensboro. Excellent food there. Sorry I can't make it. I'd love to. Enjoy yourselves!
Personally I think you are due for a vacation day or a personal day or what the heck just call in sick day:D

If nothing else just get the boss to come in and cover for you---dinner with us is really an important thing in the grander scheme of life. Surely your boss would understand this:wink:

jbd:
Hey Wally!!!! Here we are:wave-smil The dinner is on!!! I really hope you will be there.

If we are diving I will be there.

Lurking Lou! :rofl3: I think that should be his officail alias.

jbd:
Personally I think you are due for a vacation day or a personal day or what the heck just call in sick day:D

If nothing else just get the boss to come in and cover for you---dinner with us is really an important thing in the grander scheme of life. Surely your boss would understand this:wink:

That's a "no go". Unfortunately because my crew is on night shift (12hr shifts), meaning that I'd actuallyhave to take off 2 days. On top of that we are mostly self- directed teams, so there's no real boss & there is no management on night shift. They are down sizing the crews & ours is already at it's smaller size. For anyone to take off or call in sick is extra work on everybody else. We have specific times when we have to take vacation (really weird work schedule). Anyway, thanks for the invite, maybe I can make the next one you all have.

The tally so far,

ckharlan66 - 2 people, Hometown Buffet
jbd - 1 person, no preference
crpntr133 - 1 person, no preference
jpsexton - 2 people, Shogun

We need someone else at least to be the tie breaker on restaurant preference! :D

I will be making the reservations tomorrow night so speak up now. :peepwalla

jpsexton:
The tally so far,

ckharlan66 - 2 people, Hometown Buffet
jbd - 1 person, no preference
crpntr133 - 1 person, no preference
jpsexton - 2 people, Shogun

We need someone else at least to be the tie breaker on restaurant preference! :D

I will be making the reservations tomorrow night so speak up now. :peepwalla

Man I was really hoping to go to Golden Corral. Since that isn't an option I guess I will go with the Shogun. For those that don't want Shogun then maye we could all get it to go and get in the middle...of the road. :D
My dinner reservation is all dependant on the dive before. If the dive is a no go then so is my reservation.

I emailed WT earlier in the week and he may be joining us. His plans are up in the air.

Shogun Shogun Shogun

I thought we have already decided it.. :wink:

Min will be there, too. Yahoo!!!

So, basically, there are two more votes on the Shogun. :)

Edit:

BTW, where are Chris and Kenny?

Looks like it's Shogun! I just made the reservation for eight. I'll see you guys there at 6:30 on Sat.

hoosier:
BTW, where are Christ and Kenny?

No one has heard from them for quite awile. I sent Chris an email last week and still have not gotten a reply yet. :huh:

th
jpsexton:
No one has heard from them for quite awile. I sent Chris an email last week and still have not gotten a reply yet. :huh:

Hey guys, I'm still here, I would be at the dinner, but I will be out of town that night. Hope you all have a good dive and a great time at the dinner. I spoke with Chris this week, and he is very SAD!!! having scuba withdraw real bad!!! Let me know how the dive went..

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom