WIRE....in Clearwater Aug 9th and 23rd!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6 or 7, this Saturday night then?

Also, once more, showing my ignorance, what would "Spanish Rocks" be? Is this a dive function? Place to dove? Place for latinos to gather?

I'm so embarrassed. :dork2:

Todd

6 or 7, this Saturday night then?

Also, once more, showing my ignorance, what would "Spanish Rocks" be? Is this a dive function? Place to dove? Place for latinos to gather?

I'm so embarrassed. :dork2:

Todd

Spanish Rocks is a shore dive site. Some of the previous posts are from last week, just ignore those. This Saturday, 6-10 is the show (note, it is outback of the restaurant). I will be there. Sadie and Michelle said they were coming as well.

Thanks!

I have nothing going on, I'll be there! And I need to know more about the Spanish Rocks shore dive site!

Sweetness!

Sorry, but I'm going to have to back out...yet again. I forgot that my friends birthday party was this saturday night. Have fun everyone and drink and eat some for me!

I have to work, Damn A free drink ticket usually buys my soul.... If anybody is interested in Seeing RHPS later that night in st pete beach let me know.

I will be there fer sure! I'll be the confused looking guy looking for fellow divers!

Um, I'll probably get there around 6:30 or!

So is outside on the deck the place to look for y'all???

I believe so!

Thats the place, for the action and the band!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom