Wisconsin Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I live in the Milwaukee area and am looking for a dive buddy. I am OW certified and currently laid off, so I am able to dive any time. I also have access to a boat and have vacation property in Door county at my disposal. Will dive here there or anywhere in the state. Please drop me a post. Thanks Jeff

I know it's a bit of a drive for you from Milwaukee, but if you're willing to dive anywhere in the state check out http://www.divewisconsin.net - we're the Central Wisconsin Scuba Club, and we usually dive at least once during the week and usually get a couple of dives in on the weekend that we don't officially schedule...just in case you're interested :eek:ut:

Is the website partially down, or incomplete?

I am able to access the site's home page. However, all of the links give me blank pages and "Page not found" errors.

:confused:

Hi Omicron

There is some mis-coding of the HTML links on the site. Specifically, instead of using slashes to denote a directory (the standard HTML and unix way), the site is using backslashes (the MS-DOS way). MS Internet Explorer corrects for this, but netscape and other unix browsers do not (I'm on unix right now). I'll email the webmaster.

I was able to access the page from your url, omicron - thanks.

Glad you were able to view the link...I'll let the webmaster know also (we're diving tomorrow). He is trying to get me to be the webmaster right now, and I'm seeing if I can avoid it :D

icewtrheadache:
I live in the Milwaukee area and am looking for a dive buddy. I am OW certified and currently laid off, so I am able to dive any time. I also have access to a boat and have vacation property in Door county at my disposal. Will dive here there or anywhere in the state. Please drop me a post. Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I was going through old notes on the Scuba Board and I came across your note. I live near Chicago but get up to Milwaukee occasionally to dive. We should exchange phone numbers although this season is nearing the end. My name is Bill Kenny. My work number is (630) 574-1790. My e-mail is: kennywek@aol.com.

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom