Wishing Peace for all Nations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
During these troubling times, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish eternal peace to all nations especially given the current situation in Ukraine. This situation is very dangerous and can escalate rapidly to engulf wide regions of the world. Let's hope for peace and no further loss of life.

That all sounds great...... but bottom line in my opinion is that a bully is a bully and the only way to deal with a bully is to straight up deal with them and punch them square in the nose... If we don't deal with this now we will need to deal with it later...... so let's just get on with it.

Our biggest problem is that we do not have the noble culture of the men and women that prevailed in WW2. We now have an American culture of millennials who have no concept of what it really takes to deal with anything other than themselves. Millennials are great at setting up I Phones and networks....... but when it comes to saving a life, or starting a fire or actually paying for something...... they are useless!

THIS is the new NWA album cover...

1646061037264.png

Stay hard, Ukraine.

Which is 100% on the shoulders of boomers for being god awful parents. You reap what you sow.
As a Boomer I must agree. We took the infrastructure and surplus handed to us by the "Greatest Generation " and ran it into the ground. We are the poster child of self indulgence.

That all sounds great...... but bottom line in my opinion is that a bully is a bully and the only way to deal with a bully is to straight up deal with them and punch them square in the nose... If we don't deal with this now we will need to deal with it later...... so let's just get on with it.

Our biggest problem is that we do not have the noble culture of the men and women that prevailed in WW2. We now have an American culture of millennials who have no concept of what it really takes to deal with anything other than themselves. Millennials are great at setting up I Phones and networks....... but when it comes to saving a life, or starting a fire or actually paying for something...... they are useless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom