With apologies to all Argentinians

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Already I am a complete nervous wreck about the game tomorrow. By the time it gets to the actual match, my nails will be bitten down to my fingerbone! Maybe I'd better have a couple of beers before the match - to calm my nerves obviously!! :D

Anyway, come on En-ger-land!!!

By the way - isn't Ferdinand doing a fantastic job out there?!?!? :boom:

I'm sure those of you who are surprised at the shape of the ball are also surprised at all the other countries playing in the 'world' cup.:wink:

Looks like you are going out anyway, sorry. It's not over yet, though.

Come on England!!

Two beers at once - what a fantastic idea - how come I never thought of that??? (And don't give me any sarcastic remarks about women!)

I was thinking about a post - "Apologies to all Danes" but then I thought about next Friday and wondered if I'd be faced with with apologies to all you Brits from a Brazilian.
Anyway here goes:

Come on you Eng-er-lund!

Welshman - you're not really Welsh are you?! It is my experience that the Welsh support 2 teams - Wales and anyone playing England!!

Now we have just got to find tickets for Friday - I may not be a football fan but I think it will be almost criminal to be here and not got to that game.........

Jonathan

Jonathan

I really am Welsh but not so narrow minded - like the ones that start speaking Welsh when you walk in the pub - until then they've been speaking English.

Since we will only qualify for the World Cup once a century if we're lucky we have to say well done England. However, I draw the line at getting up for the 7.30 am kick offs.

Hope you get your tickets.

regards

Welshman - sorry to cast aspersions, but as you say they are out there......

Were Brazil lucky or what?!

Still did I mention - I got my ticket?!! Guess there're won't be much work done in Blighty on Friday.......

Come on Eng-gur-lund!

Also go Nippon, go - wouldn't that be a party - Japan v. England, I can feel the hangover coming just at the thought!

Jonathan

Hope you enjoy the game.

Now I'm rooting for the yanks to knock Germany out.

Didn't see Brazil today. gather it was 2-0.

Hope England put 4 past them.

regards

Back
Top Bottom