For Sale Withdrawn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shipping from the US to AU is $$$+ , bought a few things over the years from the US and Canada [still better than going the other way], insurance is the "killer".
Crunch the numbers and I will look at it.
"What are you doing? The dude in the back of my head is saying" Resistance Is Futile, you need counselling [2 LLs], you are in denial again.:Yield:

Shipping from the US to AU is $$$+ , bought a few things over the years from the US and Canada [still better than going the other way], insurance is the "killer".
Crunch the numbers and I will look at it.
"What are you doing? The dude in the back of my head is saying" Resistance Is Futile, you need counselling [2 LLs], you are in denial again.:Yield:
Small international is $40.15, I had figured $10 into the price so $30 more which I’ll split with you.

Let you know by the end of the day [here, it's 0811 now, say 1600] busy day,
Thanks.

Let’s make a deal, I haven’t checked Aus shipping in a long time, I can check later today.
I am sad to say, I have to say no , the AU to US is low at $1.31 AU.:(
Thanks anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom