Woohoo.. new toyz!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HEMAN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Bought it from Divers-Supply.com, I ordered the gray B2, but they sent me the wrong one. Called them up and they are sending a grey color kit out today. Awesome customer service!

19850_259007111369_721621369_3781369_7397045_n.jpg

Cool!

I see you're a new diver. You're smart to buy your own gear, and your choices were excellent. The only problem is when that B2 starts calling you from the closet "Take me to Tahiti. Take me to Mexico." etc

The only solution is to give in and go diving! :D

Very nice.

Cool!

I see you're a new diver. You're smart to buy your own gear, and your choices were excellent. The only problem is when that B2 starts calling you from the closet "Take me to Tahiti. Take me to Mexico." etc

The only solution is to give in and go diving! :D

haha i got worried for a second until i finished reading your post. Yeah her (Atomic Betty) and i already have arranged a get away date to Costa Rica next month.

Nice setup, I was debating on that same setup (but in blue) Vs. the AL legend LX Supreme W/ SS1.

Nice choice.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom