Woohoo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WQFTruckster

Registered
Reaction score
It's official! Open water cert as of 8/29. The checkout dives at Martha's Quarry were awesome. We had 4 dives over the course of the weekend for the class and then the instructor threw in a free tank of air for our first "real" dive. Had a nice hour long dive at the end. We didn't go much deeper than 35 feet (Those thermoclines are rough!), but it was a great time.

:dazzler1: WooooHoooooo! very exciting news!

Congrats and thanks for updating us! Your official :dazzler1:

WQFTruckster:
It's official! Open water cert as of 8/29. The checkout dives at Martha's Quarry were awesome. We had 4 dives over the course of the weekend for the class and then the instructor threw in a free tank of air for our first "real" dive. Had a nice hour long dive at the end. We didn't go much deeper than 35 feet (Those thermoclines are rough!), but it was a great time.

Congrats. Just got mine also. Can't wait to go treasure hunting now. :D

Congratulations on the cert and welcome to the world of diving. I got mine over that weekend as well, though it was my second cert.

Consider yourself lucky too, we did our 5 dives in a quarry but the vis was about 3 feet if we were lucky. A shocking thermocline too around 35 feet BRRRRrrrrrr. I can't wait to get a dry suit but I will feel sorry for my cold cheeks.

Kriterian:
Consider yourself lucky too, we did our 5 dives in a quarry but the vis was about 3 feet if we were lucky. A shocking thermocline too around 35 feet BRRRRrrrrrr. I can't wait to get a dry suit but I will feel sorry for my cold cheeks.
Ya, Martha's had a harsh thermocline at around 35ft too, but the vis was about 20ft.

Cogratulations on the official cert!!!!! Yeah, one more that gets hooked!!!!!

Lots and lots of safe diving
Maria

[red]CONGRATULATIONS[/red]

You finally made it. Great isn't it?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom