Work in progress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAIBdiver1

Contributor
Reaction score
This is my first project using a new video editor. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

The file is 65MB and the length a little under 20 minutes. The sequence is the dive portion (underwater) of my April trip aboard the Caribbean Explorer 1

The link is valid for only 7 days. You may need to cut and paste the entire link into your address bar of your browser below.

Thanks for your comments

NAIBdiver1

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=295XRHIURF9LS0LMH2P3ZRKCB8

Was a nice clean video maybe some parts were shown for to long but thats from another persons view, if it was me I'd prob keep it the same too. The shark was a nice feature!

Although it was the underwater dive part of your video it would of been nice to show some of the outside world and your buddys also.

I really want to get into doing video but as I've only just started my PADI course (just done lesson two) so after that I need to work out what setup is best but no harm in looking now.

What camera and housing did you use? Did you use any correction filter. I see light used in some parts, which lights?

I thought is was pretty good. Some areas were a little blue, but on long shots the blue is hard to beat.

vdubmixer:
What camera and housing did you use? Did you use any correction filter. I see light used in some parts, which lights?

I use:
Canon ZR70mc (CanonZR65mc backup - flood insurance) - Ikelite housing, twin Ikelite Prolite II - blue water filter (that came with the Ikelite housing).

Actually the diver with the twin light setup in the video is me - the shots of me were taken by my girlfriend with her video rig. She uses a Panasonic in an Ikelite housing - blue water filter and no lights.

Edited in Pinnancle Liquid Edition 6.1

Thank you both for your responses

NAIBDiver 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom