Working in Sidney / Victoria Mid-Feb? Dive suggestions? Buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edm81363

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All -

I'm a Seattle-based Divemaster. I will be working in Sidney, maybe staying in Victoria, from ~15-23 February. I am interested in getting in some dives while I am up there. I could make weekend dives work, but am also open to before / after work dives. (I'm partial to shore dives.) I will also need a place to get fills. Your suggestions and input are most welcome!

Regards,

Ed

Last edited:
Drop into Ogden point dive center, they have groups that go out every wednesday and most weekends. They will happily show you around, also wilsons diving has some good people who dive regularly.

I'll second Wilson's diving, was never overly fond of Ogden pt. However since you are based out in Sidney you can contact Rock Fish divers which is located in Brentwood bay, the owners (Alisha and Tyler) are to very nice people and run a good charter out into the Saanich Inlet.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom