World Famous Caver's 85's for sale (very hot), or trade for a pair of running shoes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool

Contributor
Reaction score
White, with the paint worn off on the bottoms. Still has a pair of DiveRite regs attached. I think that Elton John is trapped inside, as I am hearing a bad rendition of "Crocodile Rock" on continuous repeat.

Buy it now, and I will throw in a worn out 7mil shortie, plus a raggedy pair of blue fins with springstraps.

Hurry, this deal won't last long!!

Neither will I, for that matter!!

:rofl3:

scubafool:
White, with the paint worn off on the bottoms. Still has a pair of DiveRite regs attached. I think that Elton John is trapped inside, as I am hearing a bad rendition of "Crocodile Rock" on continuous repeat.

Buy it now, and I will throw in a worn out 7mil shortie, plus a raggedy pair of blue fins with springstraps.

Hurry, this deal won't last long!!

Neither will I, for that matter!!

(sniff)
:( :( :( :( :(

(the gearless caver)

Major Bridge collapse over the Mississippi River in my home town on Minneapolis. I put a post on it in the Main Forum.
(dang it all ... I pray my MN Buddies are all OK)

Ed Jackson1:
Are you selling double 85s with regulators?

Er , you will have to talk to Da Fool about that ... :eyebrow:
But then , it IS my stuff he is trying to hock away. :11:

I think I'll have a good talk with him in da Lips ... :confused:

Da Bean

LOL! Hmmmm are u selling Jean's gear? Dang that's not good! LOL!
For real I need a pair of LP85's....I got to play with a pair of doubles and now I want my own!

HAPPY DIVING HORIZONTAL!
CArolyn:sharks:

Ya, ya, ya, whatever.

So do you want to buy these things or not, Dave? I have to unload them before Jean remembers how to get to my house.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom