Worst of Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am convinced that when a cattle boat vomits their mob of flailers on top of another group, the captain and divemaster(s) either don't know how to locate the reef, or are just too lazy to find the drop point on their own - and are using the group diving the reef as markers.

I am convinced that when a cattle boat vomits their mob of flailers on top of another group, the captain and divemaster(s) either don't know how to locate the reef, or are just too lazy to find the drop point on their own - and are using the group diving the reef as markers.
Yeah, but Paradise? That has to be one of the easiest reefs to find, even at night.

Yeah, but Paradise? That has to be one of the easiest reefs to find, even at night.
Okay...

Now that brings a mental picture to mind that causes me great distress.:D

Thanks, dmoore19! Just putting my English degree to use. Glad it is working!

Oh, I am not disagreeing with you. It was stupid and/or thoughtless on their part, no doubt.

During that dive, my wife came up with a new underwater sign: make a circle with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand and shove the middle three fingers of your right hand into the circle. Hint: the first part of it is "cluster". :D

I think I learned the one-finger-through-the-others version in my open water class. Seriously! We demo'd all our naughty sign language at other classes during our checkout dives.

LOVED my OW instructor. Learned the stuff and more, having so much fun, with Bill Murray instructing. Jeff Larotunda, PADI instructor from Heaven!

During that dive, my wife came up with a new underwater sign: make a circle with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand and shove the middle three fingers of your right hand into the circle. Hint: the first part of it is "cluster". :D

Oh that's awesome. Now part of my sign vocab.

ggunn said:
During that dive, my wife came up with a new underwater sign: make a circle with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand and shove the middle three fingers of your right hand into the circle. Hint: the first part of it is "cluster".
04.gif

Having served in both the U.S.Army and U.S.Navy I have extensive knowledge of this..... :wink:

I do all I can to avoid the cruise ships. Once we were there during (college) Spring break; some of the kids on those cheap cruises are just awful--a terrible embarrassment if you are an American. Drunk--really drunk--rude, obnoxious, you name it. Just awful. I remember one jerk making fun of a Mexican's accent while he tried to bargain a price down just for fun. My palms were itching, I wanted to slap him so hard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom