worst online retailer with which i've ever had the displeasure of dealing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What many folks buying online with a CC probably do not realize is that the credit card must receive an "authorization" for which very specific answers must often be supplied. Skip just one of these, and the seller assumes full responsibility for the charges, if it is later determined that there is fraud. CC companies will do their damnedest to get out of paying, so if you decide to accept a payment without the authorization, you are taking on a great deal of extra risk, with no recourse at all against the bank.

Even with a customer shopping in person we have had a bank get very, very cautious, asking for verifications above the norm, and even asking to speak with the customer.

I've met Mike in person, and have even had the pleasure of Watching him kill zebra muscles on a wreck. While his trim is not perfect, his character IS. He's one of the most sincere persons I know who will go out of his way to help a fellow diver. Along those lines, he's also donated lots of money in high dollar dive gear at the latest GUE Canadian Invasion, NSS - CDS cave diving workshop, among others. As far as I'm concerned, he's an asset to the diving community and Mr. One Post can F#@ķ himself (in the kindest most sincere way that doesn't violate the TOS).

Well looking at the OP's profile, they only have one post which was to bash an awesome company who was only looking out for their best interests.

While I sympathize about having gear stolen, don't go and try to bash DRIS. There is enough of us in the industry and sport to that know this is absolute bull****. Also all you have done is warn others not to deal with you. Hope it stays as your only post on SB.

And I sure look forward to my next purchase from DRIS as I know it will be treated in the most professional mannor

I've ordered a few things from DRIS and have been super impressed with the level of customer service and the speed of shipping. I liked them so much when I was in Illinois, I drove 2 hours out of the way to meet them. They are a great group and I was even given a full tour of their shop, store room and repair area. Had a awesome hour or so chatting with them and left with some dive gear. They are my go to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone needs to bitch about something, no company is perfect. I will start cause I am old and grumpy....

I ordered a light and they forgot to take the discount on it. I had to work my fingers to the bone and email them asking what's up. I must have used 5 minutes of my precious time and wasted a thousands of electrons sending them the query. The delayed for several many long minutes before finally giving me a credit and apology. I felt so violated and abused, the next time they had a new light I was manipulated into ordering another.

I felt so violated and abused, the next time they had a new light I was manipulated into ordering another.

You're their bitch now.

Folks-----Smarino7(OP) was just a drive-by.........His/her's OP was the 1 & only one here @ SB.........Take him/her with a grain of salt.......IMO, DRIS(Mike) you did well, &---keep up the good work.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom