Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you look on Facebook or offer up, I think someone is selling (1x). Might be a bit of a drive from hermosa.

If you look on Facebook or offer up, I think someone is selling (1x). Might be a bit of a drive from hermosa.
Not seeing anything there now but I’ll keep checking. Have been watching Craig’s list and eBay but always forget about Facebook / OfferUp. Thanks for the suggestion.

You might have to expand your search. Found it on fb near rancho Santa margarita

$130
Scuba Tank XS HP 130 cubic feet
XS Steel high pressure tank, needs hydro 130 CF
Seller: Bana kataf

From the pics it's looks pretty dirty. Make sure no deep gouges, major rust in the boot, it has air pressure still, etc. Probably a PST E8-130 tank from the pictures

Thank you. I had the wrong search location in (my brother’s place in Minnesota, lol).
Appreciate the info and watch outs.

You might have to expand your search. Found it on fb near rancho Santa margarita

$130
Scuba Tank XS HP 130 cubic feet
XS Steel high pressure tank, needs hydro 130 CF
Seller: Bana kataf

From the pics it's looks pretty dirty. Make sure no deep gouges, major rust in the boot, it has air pressure still, etc. Probably a PST E8-130 tank from the pictures
That one sold before I could get there. I'll keep looking - I think I found one but could use a second.

haha I though it was you that purchased it. I asked the lady if the guy from Hermosa doesnt want it Ill take a look. She told me.. it was sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom