Worthington LP-77 Doubles - $679 - Thermo Manifold Highland Bands - FREE Shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Worthington LP-77 Doubles Kit - $679 - Thermo Pro Manifold & Highland Bands - FREE 48 State Shipping!

Earlier this week, we posted a Hot Deals special on Worthington's new LP-77 Cylinders. This link will take you there.............................

Worthington LP-77 Cylinders - $189 - FREE 48 State Shipping!

Several people immediately chimed in and asked for a deal on a doubles kit based on this cylinder. So, here it is! With this special, you get 2 Worthington LP-77 cylinders, a Thermo International Pro Valve Manifold with Isolation, and a set of Highland 725 tank bands. This is everything you need to assemble your set of doubles. We are offering a limited number of these sets for only $679.00! If you need it, you can upgrade to the Thermo 300 Bar DIN manifold for only $20 additional. This will make a really sweet set if doubles and I would love to see several of you with this kit. Take a look at this link and let me know what you think.

Worthington LP-77 Doubles Kit - $679 - Thermo Pro Manifold & Highland Bands - FREE 48 State Shipping!

FREE SHIPPING OFFER: All customers ordering this doubles package will get FREE UPS shipping to any address in the lower 48 states. When you go into the checkout process on our website, BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE FREE SHIPPING OPTION! In addition, please put your board name in the Additional Comments box during the checkout process. I would also ask that you post on this thread after you order, so I can match board names with real names.

We only have a limited number of these sets available. When the sale ends, I will announce the end time and date on this thread. So, get them now while they are available. Thank for all of your past business and I look forward to more. Thank you again.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:

Earlier this week, we posted a Hot Deals special on Worthington's new LP-77 Cylinders. This link will take you there.............................

Worthington LP-77 Cylinders - $189 - FREE 48 State Shipping!

Several people immediately chimed in and asked for a deal on a doubles kit based on this cylinder. So, here it is! With this special, you get 2 Worthington LP-77 cylinders, a Thermo International Pro Valve Manifold with Isolation, and a set of Highland 725 tank bands. This is everything you need to assemble your set of doubles. We are offering a limited number of these sets for only $679.00! If you need it, you can upgrade to the Thermo 300 Bar DIN manifold for only $20 additional. This will make a really sweet set if doubles and I would love to see several of you with this kit. Take a look at this link and let me know what you think.

FREE SHIPPING OFFER: All customers ordering this doubles package will get FREE UPS shipping to any address in the lower 48 states. When you go into the checkout process on our website, BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE FREE SHIPPING OPTION! In addition, please put your board name in the Additional Comments box during the checkout process. I would also ask that you post on this thread after you order, so I can match board names with real names.

We only have a limited number of these sets available. When the sale ends, I will announce the end time and date on this thread. So, get them now while they are available. Thank for all of your past business and I look forward to more. Thank you again.

Phil Ellis

We still have sets of these doubles available, so we would look forward to your orders. The feedback on these cylinders is really very good. Thank you for your business.

Phil Ellis

my 104's are undergoing their umpteenth hydro, if they should fail to pass.......

So what about us local hayseeds does that $679.00 delivered include tax for us Alabamians?? How about if we drag our butt into the store, say trading free shipping for tax free? Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.

BhamFAL:
my 104's are undergoing their umpteenth hydro, if they should fail to pass.......

So what about us local hayseeds does that $679.00 delivered include tax for us Alabamians?? How about if we drag our butt into the store, say trading free shipping for tax free? Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.

Well, unfortunately, shipping (nor anything else in this world) is really free. Regardless of the destination (your front door or my store) shipping is required. So, when you pick them up here at my store, the free shipping has already been "used up". As to the tax issue, unless you have an out of Alabama address, you must pay the shipping. The Governor makes those rules.....not me. But, we would be tickled to see you. Why don't you come down and take a look around! Thanks a bunch.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom