Would anyone who works in the industry be interested in doing a short interview?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Is there anyone here who makes a living in the diving industry that would be interested in doing a short interview? Commercial divers are welcome, but I'm interested in talking to absolutely anyone who works in the diving industry, equipment salesmen, dive operators, the guy that drives the boat, anyone who works around diving. I am working on project for a college course, and it would be a huge help to get a little perspective of what it is like to work in the diving industry. It wouldn't be more than a few questions, and we could do it through messaging, email, phone, whatever you want. I dive a bit myself, so i'm not trying to paint anyone or any industry in a bad light. If anyone is interested, or could point me to any other forums, it would be a huge help.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom