Would you believe......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was with him on his beach dive and yes his air consumption was better than average for the average beginner diver even though he was flapping around like a bird. LOL

I was with him on his beach dive and yes his air consumption was better than average for the average beginner diver even though he was flapping around like a bird. LOL

What you don't know is I went through the super secret ninja course. Fact is they teach you to "fly" through the water. You simply wouldn't understand. :rofl3:

congratulations! let us know when you get fully certified:)

any updates for us yet??:popcorn:

I'm in the middle of my AOW now. I did 3 of the 5 dives. Doing nav and night soon, then I'll be done. My deep dive didn't go so well. Not on my part but as a group. I was pretty pissed by the time I got on the boat. I'll PM you sometime soon if you want the story.

Congrats on getting done 1st off ... 2nd you have a pretty cool instructor to let you hang around with the group. After you get your buoyancy down ever think to go on and do an advanced class? It's really fun and when you get done you'll love diving even more then you do now! I know it's hard to believe because your so in awe now. The thing is filling that way every time you are close to going on a trip.

The 8th to the 15th I'm going to Key West to get wet. I dive the Keys somewhere 4 are 5 times a year. I've just packed the gear I'm taking and played with my new camera and strobe. After a long time and lots of time underwater I still get excited. I'm going diving at one of my fav's on this earth. Hope you will always fill charged your going diving toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom