WOW! Anyone else notice DiveRite's reg rebuild kits....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Genesis

Contributor
Reaction score
AND MANUALS are now available?

Fill Express is selling the kits on their web site, and PUBLISHING the manuals.

A sea change?

Oh my. Especially given that these are considered quite-high-performing regulators....

Times are a changing......

Yes I saw that the other day and wondered what kind of regs they were, and what kind of performance they offered.

Seems like it may be the start of the ball rolling. Or, just might be a fluke. Keep your fingers crossed.

Have used the regs and they are quite good. Balanced diaph. 1st and balanced or unbalanced second. The balanced second is smoother at depth. Only a slight difference in price between them though.

That makes two manufacturers offering rebuild kits. Hats off to dive rite and abyss for doing so. Now if we can get apeks to start selling kits ill have it made. Also as a hint there are a few apeks kits on ebay right now but you gotta look hard for them. If you cant find them PM me.

I've got a couple of them.

Not too pricey, and now I can rebuild them without resorting to clever tricks to get parts.

Rock on!

Peter

Is the Mfgr commited to this availability? I've seen both Scubapro and Apeks parts and manuals available in the past, some from authorized retailers, only to be stopped by the mfgrs.

but Fill Express is the 900lb Gorilla in SE Florida.

The manuals are up there, in PDF format, so that cat is definitely out of the bag permanently.

As for the parts, I guess we'll see, eh? :)

I downloaded from the official DR site quite some time ago.

So this is official policy, as far as I know.

Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom