Wow...check out Barry's site!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Looks like Barry is serving up more cool things for us gearheads.

Agir Wings! Ya, baby! I've been waiting for someone in the states to offer these. They're definitely at the top of my list. Thanks, Barry.

...gotta go place an order....

I saw that. Barry is turning Salvo Diving into quite the shop.

Sideband: www.salvodiving.com

What am I missing here??? Those wings have some pretty hefty prices on them in my opinion. They that good or what?
Pls educate me

RICHinNC:
What am I missing here??? Those wings have some pretty hefty prices on them in my opinion. They that good or what?
Pls educate me

You're probably not missing anything. The reports that I have seen suggests that these wings are indeed high quality wings. I'm simply an admitted gearaholic and have been waiting to try these out. As far as price is concerned, they are pretty much on par with most of the others...signature Oxy and Halcyon Pioneer.

I like the fact that we are getting more choices. I love the fact that some of the big names are getting some competition.

Stephen....ok....not a thing wrong with that.

So help an old guy out with bad eyes.....do these wings have right shoulder dumps?? I couldnt tell from the pics.

rich

No. I believe that they are set up in a DIR configuration.

They should have a standard elbow for the inflator hose on the left shoulder...no pull dump... and the inflator hose should be the short version.

Try this link for some pics...

Agir

Does that help?

Yep...def helped. Think I saw some of these at a dive show near Bensheim Germany this year. Thanks

I don't still get it yet.

Is there anyone who actullay is using Agir rig...?
Is there any pros and cons?

Their backplate weight looks great though.....

Thanks in advance,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom