Wow! What GREAT Service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xarifa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good customer service can be hard to find these days, and I just had to post to thank you and commend your quality service.

I sent in my Ikelite strobe 2 weeks ago, with a letter explaining that the battery compartment had flooded. I believe this to be 'user' error (i.e., not closing the battery compartment tight enough), because it has worked flawlessly in the past.

I just recieved my stobe back--battery compartment repaired and a shiny new clear battery compartment door. NO CHARGE. I was so surprised at the quick turn-around, and great customer service. No one tried to upgrade me, or charge me for the repair.

Thanks Ikelite -- :kiss2:

I sent one light back to them, a C-8. I had a new one in my hands in just over a week.

I just sent a little PCm I use for a backup back today. I expect it will turn around reasonably quickly, whether repaired or replaced.

When customer service is great, it ROCKS :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom