Suggestion Wow...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting out of hand.

Several long time members who have not been known to cause much trouble have been banned, reportedly by a "moderator flexing his muscle" or some such. I think it's only fair that we request an explanation of some sort, and when we do, the thread gets pulled.

I think there's a lot going on in the mod forum we don't know about, and it worries me.

jonnythan:
This is getting out of hand.

Several long time members who have not been known to cause much trouble have been banned, reportedly by a "moderator flexing his muscle" or some such. I think it's only fair that we request an explanation of some sort, and when we do, the thread gets pulled.

I think there's a lot going on in the mod forum we don't know about, and it worries me.

Why? Don't post drek and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Aquabella:
Easy enough to say behind someone's back big man...why'd you wait until they couldn't respond?

I believe NEW has made it clear in the past that he's not that crazy about Seajay.

I'm not really all that concerned if SeaJay is gone... what worries me more now is that people are getting banned and threads pulled for simply asking about it.

IMHO, Sounds like you should back off the caffeine a bit, whew! you sound mighty angry. It sounds like a case of Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

Northeastwrecks:
Because I just got back from dinner. Unlike you, I apparently had someting better to do that whine about the management of an internet board.

Rest assured, however, that this is nothing that I haven't told him in the past. Actually, its considerably tamer.

yeah right Mr 1727 posts....

So, you have a beef with SeaJay, good for you. I'm sure the feelings are mutual. You did mention all 4 of the people who were banned...they are all individuals n'est pas?

Aquabella:
yeah right Mr 1727 posts....

So, you have a beef with SeaJay, good for you. I'm sure the feelings are mutual. You did mention all 4 of the people who were banned...they are all individuals n'est pas?

Oui. Mais, C'est bon.

Don't get your knickers in a twist. It's all good.

Actually, its five. Seajay, RavenC, WreckWench, Cobaltbabe, and Jepuskar.

Five people banned in one fell swoop...

And, now maybe six because of the other thread that was pulled. Medic13

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom