Wreck Dive in the Keys -- the USCGC Duane

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROUS

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This was from a week of wreck diving in the Florida Keys and this took place in early November. The film is targeted for my YouTube channel's (non-diver) audience. Some of the above-water clips are stock footage, but the UW footage is from my Gen 2 Paralenz Vaquita with DCC color correction in ambient light.

This was from a week of wreck diving in the Florida Keys and this took place in early November. The film is targeted for my YouTube channel's (non-diver) audience. Some of the above-water clips are stock footage, but the UW footage is from my Gen 2 Paralenz Vaquita with DCC color correction in ambient light.

Very nice video. Well put together.

I have not been on the Duane since 2014. At that time, she still had her stack.

I look forward to checking out your other videos on the Spiegel Grove and Benwood.

Very nice video. Well put together.
Thanks, Silverback. I lived in the OKC area for 25 years. Our kids and grandkids are still there.

@ROUS. Very nice work on this and your other videos. Keep it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom