Wreck diving images by Alex Dawson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful. Absolutely stunning. How much computer work vs camera work.

Great pics!

Tank you! I would lie if I said that I haven't worked on the in PS. My intension is to create beautiful images that contains three sides. The actual capture, how I experienced the moment and how I remember the dive. I like to show the underwater world from its best side to divers and to non divers, wanting to show what they are missing...

kind regards // Alex

There are titles under each image but it is a very week color on that text. I will make it stronger next time I talk to the web master.
Most of the shots are taken in the Baltic sea between Sweden and Finland.

// Alex

Nice viz there! Would love to produce images even 1/4 as beautiful as those here in Subic.. but conditions defeat me. Would love to hear some tips though :)

Incredible photos! Thanks for posting. I was, however, disappointed by the obviously faked photo of the Volvo. Everyone knows that they have too many safety features to end up like that...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom