wreck diving panama city

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

najord

Reaction score
Anyone know of a dive charter in the panama city destin pensecola are that caters to tech diving onto wreck. I would like to dive my double and get airfills on the ship but i do not seem to be able to find a charter that dose that. Any info would be great. i only seem to find charter that offer single tank dive. now that's what i call bottom time.

thanks
nathan

najord:
Anyone know of a dive charter in the panama city destin pensecola are that caters to tech diving onto wreck. I would like to dive my double and get airfills on the ship but i do not seem to be able to find a charter that dose that. Any info would be great. i only seem to find charter that offer single tank dive. now that's what i call bottom time.

thanks
nathan

I don't know of any charters in the panhandle that do fills onboard, but divers occasionally bring doubles on the day trip charters that I do out of Pensacola, and we dive in tech ranges of 130 to 175 fsw on rigs and wrecks.

try ProDive in pensecola. I'm going to use them if the Big O ever goes down.

Back
Top Bottom