Wreck Valley NDI Club - NY/NJ/PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the club Curly.

We figured it was time for a local forum after carrying on a monthlong discussion in the Intro. thread. We had to move it somewhere :D

me lives in Long Island

me dives

me thinks me qualifies...

sorry... don't know what came over me.

Can I join?

cheers

Viagnehy

PS: Looking forward to meeting some of you at Dutch Springs on Dec 5-7

Not sure Dutch is open in Dec. You can get special permission to teach classes in the off mos., you just have to make sure the Instructor carries insurance to teach. Seeing as how there isn't anyone watching the water at thoses times, it becomes a liabilty issue. No insurance, no diving. Stu is pretty strick on the liability issues ( with good reason )

Sorry vfa! Forgot to welcome you aboard!! Welcome! Preceding msg. was just a little heads up. Call Dutch ahead of time and confirm if that class is scheduled. Might save you some headaches and $$$

:guitar: :band:

Welcome to the club.

(I'm compiling a member list, and will be posting it here shortly.
I'm just waiting on a few reply's of contact info for a few new members.
Looks like we are around 30 members now.)

Cool- up to 30 now :)

We even have another Long Islander.

So far, it's been a fun club to be part of. We were getting together practically every weekend until the weather crapped out, and I've yet to see a flame in this section of the board!

Scott

Hello, spoke to scottyk yesterday as he is a fellow long islander and recommended I say hello, as some of you guys are as well. I'm interested in getting invloved in anything relating to the notheast/tri state area.

cheers

oversea once bubbled...
Hello, spoke to scottyk yesterday as he is a fellow long islander and recommended I say hello, as some of you guys are as well. I'm interested in getting invloved in anything relating to the notheast/tri state area.

cheers

I was wondering when you'd pop in in. Welcome to you too Justin!
Good to see yet another LI member.

Come January I'm going to have you all out on Lake Ronkonkoma for the 1st annual Wreck Valley L.I. vs NJ ice hockey game :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom