Wrinkles Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelp elite:
Where the sundiver docks at?....aug27 is good, please sign me in. Good job coordinating this Christian...thanks man.
It's at the Alamitos Bay Landing. You can go to http://www.sundiver.net/ and click on "Directions". That will show you where it is.

I'm glad that this looks like it's going to work out!

Also, thanks everyone for the kind words.

I have not heard back from Ray yet, but I imagine that he probably doesn't spend a lot of time checking his email. I could be wrong, but I find that aside from those of us that spend so much time online for work and play might go days without checking. I'll probaby follow up with phone call later today.

Christian

I'd be in but can't make the 27th so, guess that means I'm out...... don't feel bad, I'm going to the Galapagos on the 30th :dazzler1: :dazzler1: :dazzler1: :dazzler1:

Some points though...
-although Ray lists an email, it's much better to get him by phone
-I am getting a huge kick that the "Mo2vation Dive" is on the Sundiver! Sorry Ken, it's your dive, you gotta go, LOL

Chris

I just got done speaking with Ray on the phone and although Aug. 27th is an open boat its almost completely booked already.

I'm going to start a new thread and talk about the prices and what is available and we can discuss it. Ray would love for this to work out and instead of making a commitment for the whole boat we can just start filling it on a day he lists as an "Open Boat". As we get more people we save more money.

I'll start that other thread and then come back here and add a link to it in this thread.

Christian

headhunter:
I just got done speaking with Ray on the phone and although Aug. 27th is an open boat its almost completely booked already.

I'm going to start a new thread and talk about the prices and what is available and we can discuss it. Ray would love for this to work out and instead of making a commitment for the whole boat we can just start filling it on a day he lists as an "Open Boat". As we get more people we save more money.

I'll start that other thread and then come back here and add a link to it in this thread.

Christian

*warning...thread hijack....*

Ray's open boats fill fast. I know we are looking for a Mo2vation dive here, but (as I said earlier in the thread) the SOCDC has the sundiver chartered for August 7th. As dive boat coordinator for the non-profit club, I wanted to let you know that I only have a handful of the spots filled (eg 5 of 15 - boat holds 20). If any of you are interested, please, please, PLEASE, PM me to go on it. Cost is $110, including fills and food. 2 dives at the rigs, then another 2 dives off the coast or at Catalina.

*end of hijack, thanks for putting up with me*

*batting eyelashes* :10:

ChrisM:
I'd be in but can't make the 27th so, guess that means I'm out...... don't feel bad, I'm going to the Galapagos on the 30th :dazzler1: :dazzler1: :dazzler1: :dazzler1:

Some points though...
-although Ray lists an email, it's much better to get him by phone
-I am getting a huge kick that the "Mo2vation Dive" is on the Sundiver! Sorry Ken, it's your dive, you gotta go, LOL

Chris

Only you and a couple of others would remember that. I hope you get gummed by a big whale shark.

I love all boat dives. Play a Buffet CD, go to jail.

(party line over)

---
Ken

JDog:
OK, I will give it a shot, (Ann Marie- please note my intentions to go)

So noted!! I'm not one to say no to a day of boat diving! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom