Wrinkles June '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to be able to join you for wringles, at least for the morning. My wife was thinking of coming along but she wanted to know what the park was like and if pets are allowed. We have a new westie and she can't leave it behind and can't come if pets are not allowed.

I thought I would bring a bunch of cookies. Unless someone has a better suggestion.

Thanks,

Dan

ddavies:
I am going to be able to join you for wringles, at least for the morning. My wife was thinking of coming along but she wanted to know what the park was like and if pets are allowed. We have a new westie and she can't leave it behind and can't come if pets are not allowed.

I thought I would bring a bunch of cookies. Unless someone has a better suggestion.

Thanks,

Dan

Hey Dan,

Glad you can make it, I'm sure you can bring your dog.

ddavies:

Thanks,

Dan
Many people walk their dogs there and it is allowed. It is also beautiful beach to hang out at for any non divers. The area we will be congregating in has nice picnic tables and grassy areas.

Yum! Cookies!

I look forward to meeting you.

Christian

Looks like Andrea thinks I'M the one logged, but it is her! I'm just doubling her post count!

Andrea, Peter and I (Dr. Bill) will be there and will bring a yummy treat!

Dr. Bill

but I'll be seeing everyone tomorrow.

Woo hoo!

Adam

jetfixer:
Christian,

Dave, Jim and I won't be able to make it. Hope the conditions improve!

WHAT is up with THIS??

jetfixer:
Christian,

Dave, Jim and I won't be able to make it. Hope the conditions improve!

Awwww, Crap!

Who am I gonna drink with at Gina's?

comforting needed,

TAV

Archangel:
Who am I gonna drink with at Gina's?

What, the rest of us aren't good enough for you? :116:

See everyone there tomorrow morning. :scubadive

Back
Top Bottom