Wrinkles November '05 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
So, what time are you actually departing on Friday?

Christian
Blowin' the 'Pedro pop-stand at 0850...

headhunter:
So, what time are you actually departing on Friday?

Christian

Me, Jaye and Claudette. Traveling with a couple of hotties.

Its me. Its how I roll.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Me, Jaye and Claudette. Traveling with a couple of hotties.

Its me. Its how I roll.

---
Ken
I can't roll with the Pedro set. I'll have to find my own hotties at the LBC terminal. See what you've done. Now I'm even scaring myself! :11:

There is a possibility that I'll be able to leave early enough to do some dives with you on Friday.

I'll know later this week.

Christian

I'll be there. Just made my reservation w/ Catalina Express. I'll be in the 6:15 boat out of Long Beach. How do I find you guys there ? Is there going to be a scubaboard banner or something ?

Looks like it will be busy there.

In addition to the Wrinkles dive, it sounds like several of my ADP 2005 classmates will be there as well for an ADP reunion of sorts. I will be there, and also one of my DIR-F classmates will be there so we can pracice some skills and just have fun.

I'll say hello to everyone, but I gotta get a possum t-shirt so people can recognize me. :D

radinator:
...it sounds like several of my ADP 2005 classmates will be there as well for an ADP reunion of sorts.

I thought it was THIS weekend that the ADP guys were going to Catalina...

radinator:
I will be there

COOL !! When are you coming? Myrna and I are gettin' there on Friday around 1pm.

radinator:
I'll say hello to everyone, but I gotta get a possum t-shirt so people can recognize me. :D

No t-shirt needed. I'll introduce you.

On second thought, I haven't seen most of the SBoard folks in so long you may have to introduce me. :D

Well, seeing as that scoundrel Ken has a lock on the hotties for this Wrinkles Dive, I guess I should feel fine going to Florida and missing one on my home turf! But I don't. It would be fun to see and dive with all of youse!

Conditions here have generally been good. I've been diving the King Neptune mostly but did stop by the park today. Vis was fairly good (excellent by mainland standards of course). It has started to cool down a bit... I got 53 degrees at 100+ ft vs 56 which was the coldest temperature I experienced all of last winter!

Have fun. I'll read the reports from Florida... if we still have electrical power after the umpteenth hurricane hits the region.

drbill:
Well, seeing as that scoundrel Ken has a lock on the hotties for this Wrinkles Dive, I guess I should feel fine going to Florida and missing one on my home turf! But I don't. It would be fun to see and dive with all of youse!

Conditions here have generally been good. I've been diving the King Neptune mostly but did stop by the park today. Vis was fairly good (excellent by mainland standards of course). It has started to cool down a bit... I got 53 degrees at 100+ ft vs 56 which was the coldest temperature I experienced all of last winter!

Have fun. I'll read the reports from Florida... if we still have electrical power after the umpteenth hurricane hits the region.

Jaye says hi. Last time she saw you, you were quite the dandy with that young lady you were with. Jaye even remembers you were weating proper shoes. :11: I told her that is in fact one of the rarest of sightings... DrB in real shoes!

Travel safe, my friend.

Ken

mccabejc:
I thought it was THIS weekend that the ADP guys were going to Catalina...

So did I, but everyone cancelled except for Kevin. Some are sick, some are busy with life. Several have said they will be there on Nov 12, and Carol and I are (finally) coming to a Wrinkles dive!

mccabejc:
COOL !! When are you coming? Myrna and I are gettin' there on Friday around 1pm.]/QUOTE]

Just for the day Saturday, so we'll probably catch the first boat or something, and come back on the last one. Unless they want to let me fly the helicopter.

But they never let me fly the helicopter.

mccabejc:
No t-shirt needed. I'll introduce you.

On second thought, I haven't seen most of the SBoard folks in so long you may have to introduce me. :D

I still want a possum t-shirt. :D

Back
Top Bottom